Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter again.

It was a lovely day.    I went to 8AM Mass and was a Eucharistic Minister so felt a real part of the service.

Then home again for a quiet morning before Nancy and Warren picked me up to go out to Rhine and shoot some more pistol targets so that Jerry can divide the groups.    I am going to have to go next Friday and Sunday afternoon so I don't get too far behind while I am in Oklahoma.

My neighbors came home from their winter stay in Arizona today.   It was so good to see them.

Talked to my brother George today.   Just wanted to hear his voice.    They are pretty settled in their home in Winston-Salem.    They will be in Wisconsin some time this summer.

Also called Bart to tell him my schedule for arriving and leaving Lawton.

At about 4PM, I drover to Bobbie and Bill's for Easter dinner.   Bobbie and I did some wine tasting of her Strawberry wines and then had a nice Italian red with dinner.   Bill fried brats and steaks for our dinner and we had potato salad and a tossed salad with them.   Then for dessert a fresh pecan pie with whipped cream.       A feast for royalty.    So very very good and it was so wonderful to be with family on the Easter holiday.
\
Tomorrow will be a hopping day so I am heading to bed as soon as I can.

So Love you All

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: