Friday, April 05, 2013

 Roxie had to go to see the vet today, for her yearly physical.   She is not a happy girl.   Dr. Connors feels that she should be on the KD formula for food, so we are trying half and half of her current and the new foods.

She was quite distressed when I put it down but finally did eat.

I finished the book today.    There are a couple of things I may add and of course it needs some editing but I am glad.   It is good to feel that one has finished a project to this point.

I went shooting tonight so I am tired.

Richard and Brenda are going to be here tomorrow to help me sort out computers.  I am so grateful.

Til tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary









 "Comedy and horror are opposite sides of the same coin. I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf."  Robert Bloch - the author of Psycho

No comments: