Thursday, April 04, 2013

A day totally at home.   I slept until after 8AM which was a nice change. 



I was busy all day.   I am organizing things downstairs so that my clutter is not taking over the whole place when Richard and Brenda are here.    Mom's quilt will still be on the pool table but other surfaces will be clean so that they have room to spread out if they need too.



I also am gathering up what I need for packing for Oklahoma.   I am taking the St. Kevin wallhanging with me as the rest is hand work and I want it done for the Gathering that is the weekend of April 27th.   Dick and Brenda are coming this weekend and will be able to make sure that I know how to use the laptop properly, so that I can take that with me and finish the research that I want to have done for the gathering on St. Maughold, the patron saint of the Isle of Man, whose feast day is April 27th.    This is Roxie's saint also.   So I must do a good job.
'
I got a lot done on the book.   I intend to have it on disc or on my laptop so that I can do some refining and think about the layout on my vacation.



Barbara and I are going to have a quilting day together and she has invited me to a special service at her church on the last Sunday I am there.   My purpose is to get to know Lawton better and I think that will work well.  I also need time with that  Bart too.   We weren't able to be all together, Bret, Bart and me.   We will do that later.   We will also spend some time with Jim and Michelle.



I don't know how the time has sped by so fast.    Only four more days til I leave.



Tomorrow is somewhat quiet.   I have to take Roxie for her annual checkup.   She will be very upset with me.   Though she does seem to find Dr. Connors comforting.



So.  The rest of the day is to relax.



Dia Dhuit



Mary

A Whimsical Thought




The road to Tir na Nog
Is not the road to take
Unless you want to lose your way.

No comments: