Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I got my hair cut today.  I knew it was time because I was starting to be looking through my hair.

Then I did what grocery shopping I needed to do and now have the lottery tickets through April.    So by the end of the month, I may be a rich woman.  Wouldn't that be fun.    We will all go somewhere for a grand party.

Home the rest of the day.    Same old, same old.   Except.

My sister Nora called this afternoon and we had a nice visit.    She must have felt me being lonely.   This afternoon somehow the house seemed so very empty.    Her call livened me up.

I even went for a walk this afternoon.   My ears got a bit cold but it sure felt good to get out and about.    The only thing that could have made it better was a doggie by my side.

It was good.   I ran into a few of the neighbors and had a couple of short visits with them.   So life is good.    With that fresh air in my body, I am hoping to sleep like a log tonight.  I saw and heard red winged blackbirds while on my walk so SPRING is here.

455555555555567uy

The above was written by Roxie.     Please tell me what she is saying.

Til Tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary




1 comment:

Jim and Michelle said...

She must be saying "Hello" in kitty language. :-)