Thursday, February 14, 2013

What a day.    I stayed in bed until almost 8AM.  Sometimes I sleep the best towards morning.   Last night was difficult because my arm hurt so much that I had trouble getting to sleep.   I used the heating pad and it did seem to help.   I have been using cold during the day.

Who knows.

I worked on one of the books that I started to write quite some time ago and have brought our of the drawer to finish.   It is fun reviewing it.  I read the forward to the Sheboygan Writers and they seem to think it has promise.   It will be a cookbook with stories to go with the recipes.

I also worked on Mom's quilt a bit this afternoon.  That plus one more set of drawers cleaned kept me busy all day. 

I saw that it was snowing some this afternoon.   I really don't know how much there will be on the ground but tomorrow is a day in town anyway.    I really only plan on going out once to lunch with the bank ladies.  

Roxie has been very pleased with me today. 

Today was St. Valentines Day.   Several people wished me a happy day.    I missed Dick even though we usually just shared E Cards on this day.

Jim and Michelle called tonight.    Was good to hear their voices.   Jim is recovering quite well from the tooth that was pulled but has a procedure to replace a filling and cap the tooth next to it tomorrow so keep praying that all goes well.    They sounded good otherwise.

So that was the day.    Busy but not exciting.  So I will put a little poem to start you thinking about St. Patrick's day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Flirty Guys
With flirty eyes
I love the Irish Men.
They charm we gals
As we do them
With mutual admiration.

by me

No comments: