Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today was rather pleasant.   It was pretty gray and we had some flurries this morning but by noon, the sun was peeking through and the rest of the day was very pleasant.

Today, I joined Jeff at Mother's house at 10AM to help him take her to see Dr. Hancock.  I am so glad that everything was dry.  Jeff was able to back his van into the neighbor's driveway for a spot with NO ice.   Dr. Hancock did a bit of adjusting on her meds.   Nothing too drastic, but they may help a couple of concerns.   He is generally satisfied.

Then we stopped and got lunch at Mc Donalds.   I haven't been there in ages especially for a hamburger.  Kind of fun.   We took it to Mom's and ate lunch together.  Kathy sent WONDERFUL mint brownies and some muffins for us.   I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow.

Then I went to Joan Kramer's house for a reflexology appointment.   I felt SO good when I left.   Now the neck is getting sore again.  We always have such a good visit too.   Joan is great.   

That is all.   I have been just working of writing and general STUFF since I got home.   Roxie is absolutely goofy tonight.  Seems to be having fun though.

Til Tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: