Monday, February 11, 2013

Well, this day did not go as planned but it went.

I went out to drive to Bible Study and the battery was dead.  I called Van Horn.  They came out and got me charged within an hour but I erased  Bible study and a morning visit to Mother from the day.

I spent this time working on Mom's Cathedral Window Quilt.

So at noon, I left for Sheboygan County Writers meeting. On the way, I dropped the last form I need for taxes off at Mark Miller's office and picked up supplies for Mother at Aurora Superior Drug store.

The meeting was great.  I read the entry that won for the 2014 WFOP Calendar and an "assignment" poem on the senses from Sheboygan County Writers.   Then later in the open reading, I read the INTRO to my cookbook.     They liked it and Sylvia said to infuse a bit more humor into the intro to pique interest in the reader.

Next, home stopping on the way to drop Mom's supplies for her.   Finally, a stop at the bank and then HOME.

I am so tired.   So well be going to bed early.  The Westminster Dog Show starts at 7PM .   I will go to bed and watch that.

Til tomorrow.   I will be going with Jeff and Mother for her doctor appointment.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: