Saturday, February 02, 2013

What a Day.  Still very Cold and there was snow during the night.

I got up at 7AM.  Had to get the venison roast into the crock pot and bake some bread.  

Then at 9:30AM, I left and dropped some of the cooked liver off at Mother's for her and Shane to eat for lunch today.   Then I drove to Kurt and Jody's house to drop of the food and beer for the Wild Game Party.   Then on over to Eileen and Fred's for the baby shower.   Eileen and Mary Margaret fed us a really good build your own sandwich lunch with cupcakes and a mint chocolate dessert.  WOW.

After lots of visiting, Holly opened the gifts for the future twins.   She is looking beautiful.   She has less than two months to go now.   The opening of the gifts is always my favorite part of a shower.  The baby things are so cool now.

Then we all migrated over to Kurt and Jody's for the Wild Game Dinner.   I am too tired to tell all about that.   I will tell bits and pieces over the next couple of days.   FYI- Jody won the beer tasting contest with a taste off between her and Kurt.   Weird. and Funny.

Til Tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: