Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow, snow, snow.    Not as much as they predicted originally gut we have two to three inches and it is coming down again.    I understand that there is a cold spell coming through also that will put us back to single digits or below.   I went and got the few groceries and supplies that I needed this morning so I will be able to stay in where it is warm all day.  

I can just do anything as I have nothing planned except cooking a lovely liver dinner for Bobbie and me.   If the weather is too bad we will put it off.   Safety above all.

As I said, I went grocery shopping.    It was a bit slippery, so I drove very carefully.   After the Pig, I went to The Exchange Bank to pick up some Alterra Coffee for me.   I am almost out of the Kickapoo that Richard and Brenda gave me for Christmas.  

I worked on the new wall hanging that I have in my mind.   I have the background ready to sew.   Then I can make the picture.   I need to be doing things with my hands.

So the day is over.     It is so lonely around here.  I am finding it hard not to have my sweetheart to talk to  and just be here.  Busy is the answer and I am really trying.

Dia Dhuit

Mary





No comments: