Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This was a very busy Tuesday.    First, of course, it was trash day.  I didn't have much today so took it out when I left at 10AM for all of the errands that I had to do in Sheboygan.   It had rained a lot during the night and it was VERY foggy.   All the way in and out of Sheboygan - very little traffic though.

First, I stopped at the Social Security office to drop off a copy of our wedding certificate.  I could have mailed it but as I was going to Sheboygan anyway, it seemed just as easy just to take it there.

Then I went to see Atty. Voss and finished all of the legal things such as wills and powers of attorney.

Then home again.    I can pretty much stay home now until Friday.    There is a lot to do in the rainy, snowy, icy days At home in the next couple of days. 

Jeff stopped by on his way home from Mom's and finished hanging the door to the coat closet as you come in the garage.  That is nice to have it done.   Wasn't a big deal but it looks better.    Kathy sent some banana cake that I had for dessert.   It was SO good and very welcome.

Bret called tonight - so good to hear his voice.   

Happy Birthday to my sister Nora.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: