Monday, January 28, 2013

It was much warmer that the past few days but not really warm enough to melt all the ice.   I was out until 1PM and had several stops with tricky walking because of the ice on the streets and driveways and parking lots.  Yea.   I managed to stay on my feet.

Went to Bible study first at Blessed Trinity.   There were just three of us and we had really intimate comforting discussion.    Talking about our roll as "older" more experienced people and our relationships with younger members of our world.   We finished Psalm 92 today.  It is a beautiful Psalm - very comforting.

Then I drove to Sheboygan to pick up some things for Mother at Aurora.   I had a chance to visit with Barb, who is a friend and a pharmacist there for a bit. 

Then to Mother's.  We had lunch together, we paid her bills, I put out the pills and then she was ready for a nap so I came home.

Had a short nap and then I have been cleaning and picking up.  Tomorrow is trash day and I need to be ready.

This is a sad night for me.   But I know I will have those days.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: