Sunday, November 11, 2012

What a good night's sleep I had.   I woke up at about 6AM and thought I would wait for Roxie to come to get me to fix her breakfast.    The next thing I knew, it was 7:30AM and she had STILL not come so I got up.   She was sleeping on a chair in the living room and was glad but not anxious to see me.   She is changing her pattern again.  We all know how she likes to keep us guessing.

I did get quite a bit done today.   I sent out some emails, baked some scones, and wrote out a couple of cards.   I paid some bills and straightened out around here.      I also took two naps.    One would think that all this rest will pay off in restored health.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a Dr. Poppy, a chiropractor, tomorrow morning.    Dr. Leben is hoping she will be able to reset my spine and help the pain in my ribs.

All of my activities are in the morning so I should be able to keep restoring myself in the afternoon.

Please pray for the soul and family of my friend Pat Monaghan, who died last night.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: