Monday, November 12, 2012

It was a very busy morning.    I should not have complained about Roxie not coming in to wake me in the morning.   She hopped up there at about 5AM and pestered me until 5:30AM.   Then she left me to myself and I almost overslept.    I had to get up this morning because I had that first appointment with Dr. Poppy, the chiropractor. 

Bobbie got here at about 8AM and I went right over for the appointment.    I should be seeing her twice a week for a while, but because of a couple of things going on Thursdays it will be once a week for a while.

I went right from there to Bible Study, stopping to fill up my tank in Falls.   We had a full table again and a great discussion about Psalm 30.    Talk about trust in God, not losing track of him or getting too complacent in our ways.

Then I went to Mom's.   She is weak but we did just fine.   She and I got her bills paid and her pills put out and we picked out a couple of things for her to watch tonight on TV.    This will be one of the first nights that her care giver will come at 8PM and stay until she is actually in bed.   She agreed that this is a good idea.    Hope she remembers this.

Bobbie, Dick and I had cabbage soup for our lunch with cheese and crackers.    Then Bobbie went home.    Dick said that she really did not have to read the blog as she either was here for it or heard about it.

Dick and I napped after Bobbie left.     I only got about an hour but it was better than nothing.   I do feel a bit better today and hope another good night's sleep will knock out the rest of this infection.

I am trying to watch Dancing with the Stars but that is always a challenge as this is the time of day that Dick needs to be moved or tucked or have legs taken off or on.  I think I have been able to get my votes in anyway.   I do have my favorites.

It was COLD today.   We even had a little bit of snow.   None stayed on the ground however.

Bart and Barb called tonight.   They were on their way back home from Wichita Falls where they did a bit of shopping.   Barb has a new car a KIA, I think,  and has her phone voice activated in the car.   Cool.  It worked just fine.  So good to hear their voices.   

So it was a busy day.   Tomorrow will be quiet until the evening when I will shop.

Take care

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: