Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Got to stay in bed a bit later this morning but had to be ready to get the trash out on time too.   I still have a bit of a cough and headache.

The day went very well.   I FINALLY caught up on my emails.   Tomorrow, I have to send the newsletter to my non computer members.  And I will clear the desk, get ready for tomorrow night and the next day and if Dick remembers, review our financial and legal matters.   As I said.  He may not remember, but I will remind him.

This evening, I made it to the ATM machine, as I have been out of cash for four days, Walgreens and the Pig.   So it was a successful Tuesday.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Poetry Corner that Karl Elder leads tomorrow night.    I have two poems and one my brother George wrote that I would like to share.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Church Quote

"How do we make holy water?   We boil the hell out of it."

No comments: