Saturday, November 17, 2012

Except for going to Mass, we were both home all day.

Dick did help me make the chili.   He started by chopping the veggies, but the veggie chopper gave him trouble so after a bit, he measured out the spices for me.   I was happy for the time together doing something.   Tomorrow we will sample the chili and BOBBIE, guess what we will have for lunch on Monday?

With the chili this morning and Mass this afternoon, I did not get anything else exciting done at all.  I stopped at the Pig on my way home from Mass.   So, I didn't get here until 5:30PM.   Roxie was quite unhappy with me.  But she has forgiven me now that her tummy is full.

Dick seems very exhausted tonight.   I hope he settles in OK.  

Home ALL day tomorrow.   YEAA!!!.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: