Sunday, November 25, 2012

It was really a nice Sunday.    We got up an ready for the world by 8:30AM.   Dick was hungry so I fixed him a tomato, egg and cheese sandwich for his breakfast.    We had a lovely morning,   Dick was quite chatty so it was fun.   

I started getting ready for Christmas decorating, I got the wreaths outside and the lights for outside down from the garage shelf to test.

I also make my first batch of fudge.   One more batch of fudge and the buckeyes and I will be ready for mailing packages to the out of state kids and others.   I HAVE to get out to Gibbsville too.  Better check that calendar for a day..

Nora called today and we had a nice visit.   She is very good at calling when I need a pick me up.   I am very blessed with a good family and friends.

The Packer game is on.    They are not meeting my expectations so far this evening.    I hope they are prepared for my displeasure.

Tomorrow is a busy day and Dick goes to the anti coagulation clinic in the afternoon.    That should be interesting.

Bless you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: