Thursday, November 29, 2012

It is a bit warmer and the sun shone today.   It is supposed to be quite warm, in the 50s, on Saturday and Sunday, so I will put up my Christmas lights then.

I have set out the two little trees that Kate lent me and they are so nice.   One is a Thomas Kinkeade and the other a Spode.  I am putting my own ornaments on the plate racks over the dining room table and they should look really nice, if I can get some of the drunk ones to stand up.

I will be bringing up my nice Santas and the Nativity Scenes also.

This morning I picked up an order for therapy from John Niewalney.   Now I have to call and figure out when I can do this.    I had another appointment with Dr. Poppy, the chiropractor today also.   As my right arm is extremely painful, I believe I strained it badly in the past few days helping Dick get up, she worked on that a bit.   I really need to rest it and am trying to learn ways to help Dick without using that arm.   He is trying too.  I have decided to see if we can get the VNA in here to reevaluate possibilities for therapy.   Tomorrow I call Dr. Sharon to ask him if he will order this.

We both took a really good nap this afternoon.   That is helping tonight.

Tomorrow I have to get to work sewing and decorating some more.   Perhaps I will bring up a Nativity or so.   I am going to wrap presents and make buckeyes this weekend too.

Three days home with the only time I have to leave home being Mass on Saturday.

  Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: