Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home all day.    I did sleep a bit later this morning.   But still got up early enough to get the trash together and out.

I was busy all day with cleaning the desk, putting Thanksgiving away,  making fudge, washing clothes and putting things away.  

We again, had a rather nice morning, though Dick is very tired all the time.    Tomorrow we may have some answers as to why.

I am watching the last episode of the year of Dancing with the Stars.    I missed last night but still want to see who takes the mirror ball, if I can stay awake long enough.

Tomorrow will be a busy morning with grocery shopping, Walgreens and a hair cut.   I have to get up at 6AM again so will be in bed soon.

Hope you have a great day.   Can you believe that it is less than a month til Christmas.   Kate and I are going to Gibbsville a week from Thursday to do the cheese shopping.   I will check with Mom on Monday to see if she is doing it again.

So. Good night and sleep tight

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: