Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A busy morning.    Kay got here at 7AM.   I left shortly after for grocery shopping and other errands and Kay got Dick up.

Grocery shopping went well.    I stopped at Kate's house after grocery shopping.  She had a couple of small decorated Christmas Trees that she lent me because I am not putting up a big one.   It would just make it too hard for Dick to move around in here.   They are adorable.   I have one next to the TV and one as one comes in the front door.

I had my hair cut at 9AM, then swung by the Clinic to see if Dr. Sharon had the results on Dick's Urine test.   He did not.  

I got a call shortly after I got home.   He does not have a severe UTI but Dr. Sharon sent the test for more study and this evening, his nurse called and there is a mild infection that we will start treating in the morning.    I was so hoping for an infection which would have explained many of the problems that Dicks is experiencing this past week or so.    We will just have to see. 

Jeff stopped in on his way to Mother's today with a pound of Venison burger for me and he is helping us fix the closet door that good knocked off its hinges or support or whatever it is the other day, when Dick came in the house and it was open.   I was able to send a loaf of pumpkin bread and some pumpkin/raisin bran muffins home with him.   I have finally salvaged all the pumpkin from the pie that I baked without sugar.    Anybody want pumpkin pancakes?   Come over any morning and we can dish them up with some nice Johnsonville breakfast sausages.

The rest of the day was quiet.   I started decorating for Christmas and took a really good long nap.   Good thing as I have to get up early tomorrow again.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: