Monday, October 22, 2012

This was a rather unique Monday.  I was home all day.   I slept until 8AM and then we got ready for the day.

It was a day to sweep the deck, clean around Roxie's litter box ( which she approved of by the way.), clean and load my pistol for the pistol league at Rhine, do a load of wash and fix a couple of meals.

Today was Jim's birthday.   Yesterday was their anniversary and the day before was Michelle's birthday.  They sure planned that well, didn't they.  Bless them on these three special days.

Had a nice visit on the phone with Barbara tonight.  She is trying to finish her last class for her Masters and cope with work struggles at the same time.   She is a tired girl.  So keep her in your prayers.   By the way, Bret's friend Lance, did pass away.  Pray for him, his family and those who loved him so dearly.  I hope they know that he will never  really leave them but will be with them is another dimension.  The Rainbow bridge does not only apply for humans.

Mother is going home on Wednesday afternoon.  I spent another portion of my day resetting her support staff.   How cool is that.   Mother has a "staff".  I hope we have it all in place.

Tonight I watched Dancing with the Stars, the only 'reality" show that I watch and now am watching the debate.

Until tomorrow then.  Dia Dhuit

Mary 













The banana cannot reproduce itself. It can be propagated only by the hand of man.  (wonder how it started in the first place.) 


In 2012, December has 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays. This apparently happens once every 823 years!

No comments: