Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another day at home.  I got up a bit earlier today though because it was trash day.   Got that out fairly early.    A good thing because it started raining a bit later in the morning and I was not about to go out in that weather.   It was fairly warm though.   We are supposed to have two days in the 70s before the cold weather comes back in.

I did some wash today, and I cleaned the kitchen as I made lunch and dinner.    This afternoon, however, I decided to just sit and watch a movie.   I have The Way with Martin Sheen and have been wanting to watch it as I am working on a book that will tell the story of the patron saints of all of the 7 nations.   The way features Galacia and St. James the Greater and I figured it would be a good background to the reading and research that I am doing.

Tonight I did our grocery shopping.  And that pretty well wiped out the day. 

Tomorrow I will be taking the car in for maintenance.  Early, so I want to get to bed early.   I picked up some prescriptions for Mother at Walgreens tonight too.   So, after the maintenance, I will run them to her house so she is set when she gets home.

Dick was pretty perky today.    I have started giving him his iced tea made with caffeine in the mornings.   He and I think that perhaps that will help wake him up a bit.   Can't hurt.

So tomorrow Mother comes home.    Pleas pray that all goes well for her.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: