Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I think I actually took care of Dick perfectly today.  There are so MANY things to remember that some days I get overwhelmed.

Heather came to take care of Dick at 7AM.   I left shortly thereafter and did all of this:

I dropped a box off at St. Vinnies.

I went to Van Horn to have the car mainenance done.]

I went to the post Office to mail a package.

I went to Mother's to drop off her pills and to set them up for the week.
(Yea.  She came home today.)

I got gas in the car.

I went to the bank to make two deposits.

I went home.

I got there at 9:59.   Yea.   Heather was supposed to be there until 10.AM.   So I was just right.  She and Dick had a good morning. I came home to a nicely settled day.

I was busy the rest of the afternoon.   I did several emails and finished my Fantasy football.

Tomorrow, I will be home until 5:30PM so I will abain be able to get caught up.

So let's be strong until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: