Sunday, August 05, 2012

Sunday, Sunday.   The song actually goes Monday Monday.   But Sunday it  is.  

We slept until almost 9AM.  WOW.    I hope this is enough to get me through the next week. 

It was a busy day for me, only because  had SO many things to catch up on.   I am caught up  on CWI, Quicken and my desk is clean.

We ate well today and are happy and content.
 My week will be fairly quiet.   There are no doctor appointments or anything like that.


I have a cousin, Michael Shea, who  has established, in Thailand, a home for children of AIDS infected parents.   Some of the children are also infected, some are not.   He has an outreach that provides medication and help to AIDS infected parents who are able to care for their own children.  I am so proud of his work.   Some of my people do not feel that way,  I have no idea what they feel is not to be proud of but I hope that they will understand that I feel that these children, the lost ones who would have no place to  grow up and to be real kids if it wasn't for him realize that anyway I can help him provide for this group of kids is my mission and I will not be dissuaded.  

So There

This is the end of my Sunday Discourse.   I am sure you are ready for it to be done.   Hope Nora and Leif are home and safely ensconced in their sweet little home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: