Saturday, August 04, 2012

This was a peaceful Saturday.    I did get to sleep a little late.   Dick wanted to get up at 8:00AM, but that was at least a couple of extra hours.

We had a good breakfast and I worked on getting the Celtic Women Sheboygan Branch newsletter out.   I have to mail the hard copies on Monday but most people have email. 

Irishfest is in two weeks.   I am so excited.   Just have a few details to work out as far as who is here with Dick when.   I am always nervous to leave him but know that the help that comes in and Bobbie take good care of him.    The thing is that he is kind of distressed that I am gone.    It will be interesting when I go to IBAM for the weekend.    By then I will be overdue for a real break as it is in October.

Heidi got here at 3:30PM so that I was able to go to Mass.    I am so glad that we have that all set up.   I really get replenished by that hour in church.   I was able to gove out the wine today.   I always love that.   I feel so privileged.

We had soup and sandwich for supper and some ice cream.  I make a cheesecake for dessert for tomorrow.  Then I will  have a piece to take to Mom on Monday.

Tomorrow will be even more sedate.   I should not have to go anywhere at all.  

It rained this afternoon, starting while I was in church.   The birds are just beside themselves on the lawn in front of the condo.   There was just enough to drive the worms up, I guess, and they were having a feast.

Happy Birthday again, Richard.   Love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: