Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Hello on a beautiful Monday evening.   It has been seasonably warm and not too humid.   What more can one ask in Wisconsin in the early days of August.

Probably didn't have to but after the night I had, it was almost a relief to just GET UP.  

I got hold of the VNA Medical Supply department to tell them that they had sent the wrong CPAP supplies to us.   One would think that they would know what we are using, wouldn't you?   Apparently this is not so.   After I thought I had it straightened out, they called me AGAIN.   I will hold my breath to see what comes this time.   Where are RECORDS?

Rob came and picked up my computer again.  It seems that the new hard drive is failed.   He is going to work on it and keep it for a couple of days to be SURE that all is OK.   It just failed last night.   I was going into Bing and it just crashed.   So I am using the laptop.  Thank you kids for the laptop.   I would be lost without communication.

I left at 9AM for Blessed Trinity and the Bible Study.  We were discussing Psalm 44, which seems to imply that God has turned his back of the Isrealites.  We are finding the lament Psalms kind of interesting.   We all have experienced praying and praying and nothing seems to happen.    I blurted out that sometimes I just say "Hey God,  Where are you.  This is Mary."    They all laughed and said that perhaps I had an IN Just because of my name.   Think about it.

Then I drove over to see Mom.   She is fine but weaker.   We got her bills all paid.  We still had time for a nice visit.  I brought her a scone and a piece of cheesecake.   With Meals on Wheels I don't bring meals any more but a dessert here and there or a scone is welcomed.

Home again, Bobbie, Dick and I had terriaki steak and rice for lunch with cheesecake for dessert.

Then I took a nap.   I really slept today.    Naps are nice.

We are planning on going to bed early tonight.   I hope it is more peaceful than last night.   Last night is not usual.   


No comments: