Sunday, July 01, 2012

I had a good day.   The garage is all ready for the new van.   I swept and vacuumed and moved things and broke down boxes and threw lots of things away.  Such a relief.   Now, on Tuesday, I will be hauling LOTS of stuff out to the curb.

That took up enough of the day that I don't feel that I should have been doing anything else.

Dick had a pretty good day.    His foot has been sore for the past couple of days in the afternoon and evenings.   I hate to see him so miserable and there is nothing we can do.   One would think that they could come up with Something, but apparently the brain's belief that there is still a foot, is stronger than drugs and/or massaging or rubbing.

Bart and Barb are on their way to the west coast.  They are going to spend time with Bart's Dad and his aunts in Bullhead City and then on to visit Bret and Bart's friend Scott.   Pray for a safe journey. And pray that Bart enjoys his visit with his Dad.   This would truly be a blessing.

Tomorrow will be a normal Monday and not as hot has it has been.   Bobbie will be here to stay with her Dad while I go to Bible Study and to visit Mother.   Then, after lunch, we are going to filter my last two batches of wine.   We intended to do this last week, but were missing a tube that was at Bobbie's house.   Wine is so slow and easy that waiting a week is probably a good thing.   We will filter it this week and then bottle it in a couple of weeks.  

Then my wine making days will be over.   How poignant is that!!!!

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: