Friday, July 06, 2012

What a day.   It topped 102 again outside and is very humid.   We are down into the 80s already at 8PM but it is still SO humid and the mosquitoes are swarming.  Nice to have a cool house to be in.

Dick was kind of out of sorts today.   He did not sleep well last night and had me put him down twice for naps during the day.    He insisted on going to bed tonight at 6:30PM so now I have to wait for him to wake up enough that I can have him take his pills.    I swear that it was one of those days when he had me getting him up or down,( to bed, to the commode) almost every hour.    I wonder if the heat and humidity, even in the house is getting to him.   He does seem out of breath a bit.   Poor guy.

I had a neighbor, Jan, over this afternoon to share and Irish coffee and a piece of lavender bread with Dick and me.   We have not been able to visit for a long time because Jan works SO many hours.   We usually see each other as she is either coming or going to work.

Nice visit.

Now I am really tired and am watching 20/20 about heaven.   I will like that.  So far it is really interesting.

Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler.   I hope less humid also.


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: