Wednesday, July 04, 2012

This has been a perfect Fourth of July.    I put the flag out when I woke up with Roxie.   (Actually, Roxie started pestering me at 5AM.  What a nasty cat.)  We must keep letting out servicemen and their families know that we are behind them in all that they do.

I did not put anything on my "list" of things to do.  So it was a win win day.

I dusted the main room downstairs and cooked up a batch of brats.   

Bart and Barb are in Bullhead City visiting Bart's father and his aunts.   They are apparently having a good time.   I called to see where they are and was able to talk a bit to Dick, Bart's father.  He sounded good.  I hope that this will be a good visit and be healing to both of them.


I fell tonight.  I scraped my nose.  I am going to look like I have been through a battle for the next couple of day.  How embarrassing is that.

I called Jacquie in Bullhead city to see if Bart and Barb had arrived.  They were there safe and sound.   I talked for a bit to Dick,  Bart's father.  He sounded content.  I think that Bart's visit will be good for them both.

So that was today.

Talked to  Richard and Brenda.  Their house looks wonderful with it's new paint job.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: