Saturday, June 30, 2012

I think I could have slept until 10AM this morning.   Unfortunately, Dick was ready to get up a bit after 8.   He kept dreaming and calling me during the night.   It was funny.  He would call and I would ask him what he wanted.  He would say "Oh, you are right there."   So he was dreaming and he couldn't see the clock to know what time it was.   Oh Well.   At least I got SOME extra sleep.

I spent most of the day, intermitantly cleaning the garage.   I am about 1/3 done.   I need to rearrange things so that Dick can back up paralel to the seat in the new van.  Actually, since he has not been able to get into the car, things have misteriously managed to pile up there.  You know.   That rule that says an empty space needs to be filled.

The only place I went today was Mass at 4PM.   It was a nice mass, very comforting.   I was a Eucharistic Minister, distributing the host today.    That is always special to me.  I come from the days when women were only allowed on altar to clean it.    Being able to give Jesus to my fellow parishioners still blows me away.

So tomorrow we will be home all day again and it will be back to the garage for me.     Hopefully I can get it done.  With the heat, I do it in short intervals and come back it to cool down when I get tired.

So have a good Sunday yourselves.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Jeff and Kathy sent me a bunch of interesting definitions.   One was

Mosquitoes: An insect that makes you like flies better

No comments: