Thursday, June 28, 2012

It was a hot an humid day. 

Sounds like the beginning of a novel doesn't it.

We spent most of the day in the house.   I did water the berms taking care to keep the water below the green so that it soaked in to the roots.

I left at 7:30AM to go to the Sheboygan Clinic to pick up some meds for Dick.   Then I stopped at Woodlake Market for a couple of things that I forgot on Wednesday before going around to Yoga on the Lake to meet Peggy Feider for the Thursday Morning Yoga Class.  We had a good time and I did not feel sick at all this time.   I think I am learning to breath properly - finally.

I got home at 10:30AM and spent the day taking care of Dick and getting things ready for dinner tonight.   Our friends Ron and Kate came to dine with us tonight.  It was a really lovely evening.   They are such good company.    I prepared teryaki steak, fried rice, steamed veggies, and a salad with chocolate mousse for dessert.   

Dick had suggested inviting them and I was so glad.    He needs company other than me.    He and Ron have similar interests and we make a good conversation mix.

Can you believe that June is almost over.   It has been over a year since Dick had his last surgery.   WoW.

Take care of yourself in all this heat.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: