Monday, June 25, 2012

Mondays follow much the same pattern.

I  got up at 6AM.   Got ME all ready for the day and then got Dick ready for his day.s.

Bobbie arrived at 9AM and I headed to Sheboygan Falls for Bible Study.  I picked up stamps at the post office on the way.   We were six strong at bible study this morning.  Helen Morgan was back with us today.   She had been gone for quite some time with an injury so we were so grateful that she is healed enough to come back to us.

Mom was fine today.   We had more time to visit because there were fewer bills to pay this week.   I can't tell you how blest I am to have her still with me.   I am exited about taking Sara and Nora and their husbands and little Marcus to see her.   She will be so pleased to see them all grown with families of their own.

It was a quiet afternoon.   Nobody came and we did not have to go anywhere.   We both got a little nap but I am still very tired.

So.  Since there is no news, I will close for the night and perhaps be more interesting tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: