Sunday, April 15, 2012

A nice rainy Sunday.   We had quite a lot of thunder during the night.  I kind of like that if it is not "dangerous weather".   It is nice to be safely ensconced in a nice warm home with the rain going on around one.

I did a bit of sewing and now can see that I will be able to finish everything.   Tomorrow while waiting for Dick, I can finish the applique part of the wall hanging.    The final bits are coming together.

Nora called today and she and I had a lovely visit.    She told me not to try to overachieve reading Ulysses.   It takes a lot of time.    I think I'll take her advice and just watch the lectures first, then go back to reading.  She and Leif will be going to China for a trip next month.

At about 6:30PM Kay came to be with Dick for a couple of hours and put him to bed.  I went to see mother and then did a couple of errands on the way home.  Mother is just fine, but as I will not be able to go tomorrow morning, I wanted to get there to pay the bills and for a bit of a visit.

I got home, just as Dick was going to bed.   Kay told me on the side that she is sure that he was waiting for me before going to bed.   But he was all ready.   Until he settles in to this, I will have to be sure to be home a half hour before they leave so that they can do their job. 

So soon to bed myself as I will have to be up at 5AM to be sure we get to the hospital on time.

So sleep tight and I will check in tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: