Saturday, April 21, 2012

Except for Mass, I was able to be home all day.   Of course, since I did not have to get up at any specific time, Dick woke up at 6AM so I had to get up anyway. 

I finished the wall hanging for the Gathering today.   That was a joy.   I also started stuffing the reception bags for the Gathering.

It was overall quiet.   Dick was confused most of the day.   Not too bad but a bit tiring.   Dustye came from Embrace this afternoon to stay with him while I went to Mass.    She said he was confused for her too.   He tried to insist that he could go to the bathroom normally.    This standlift/commode must be distressing to him.   I wish I could make it better.

So there will be an early night and perhaps tomorrow I will be able to sleep late.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: