Thursday, February 23, 2012

I got up at about 6:30 this morning.    I just let Dick sleep because he had a really bad evening before getting to bed last night AND he could not eat this morning because he was scheduled for that CT Scan at 10AM.   No eating or drinking anything but water before the test.

He finally woke up on his own shortly after 8:30AM, just in time to get up, get changed, take his pills and get him over to the Plymouth Clinic.   We actually got there a bit early but they took him right in.  He said that they took HUNDREDS of pictures and the technician read them right away and had to get a couple of others.   But we left there shortly after 10:30 with him no worse for wear.

When we got home, I started lunch as it was too late for breakfast.   We ate ate about 11:30AM.   I added andouille sausage to the dirty rice and we had a salad and carrots with it.  

Then I took a nap before going down stairs to work on a couple of projects that I have going there.

They all have to be done by the end of April.

Nothing else happened that was exciting today.   I will put a copy of the St. Bridget that Bob Fleming did for me on the blog.   It is so beautiful.   He is a marvelous artist and I so enjoy his friendship.

Til tomorrow Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: