Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello.   This was Monday.    I got up at 6:30AM.   I really wanted to stay in bed longer but had to get things ready for the day.  Of course, I had to get to Sheboygan Falls by 9:30AM for our Bible Study.  I was a great bible study.   We finished up Psalm 45 which was about a Royal Wedding which did seem to center on the wonderful attributes of the bridegroom, the king, the "god", in small letters, as opposed to God, which seems to be logical as one reads the Psalm.   We, all women today, as Joseph was unable to attend, had a great time with thatt.   All to the good, I must say.  We were so glad to see Felicia, Joseph's wife, who joins us when she doesn't have to work.   This was nice because we were all girls.
.

Then I went over to Mother's.  We got all her bills paid and still had time for a nice visit.   I am hoping to be able to introduce some of my CWI friends to Mother after the Gathering at the end of April.  

Home again, I prepared Chili for our lunch then went to Book Heads for the Writers Club meeting.  There were 8 of us there and we heard some pretty good poems and stories this month.

Then Home again to get Dick ready for his appointment with Dr. Sharon.  We got there at about quarter to four and he was able to see Dick almost immediately.   He can see how run down Dick is and changed the antibiotic for the UTI.   He believes that the bacteria has become resistant to the antibiotics he has been using and prescribed a different one that may help.   He has also referred Dick to a urologist.  Thank heavens we can see him tomorrow morning at the Plymouth Aurora at 10AM.  He is so very weak.

I had a conference call with the CWI board at 7PM.   We finished at about 8:30PM after covering a LOT.   They are such a wonderful uplifting group of people.   I am honored to be a part of the organization.   I look forward to the annual gathering/meeting and being with them in person.   I am glad that it will be at Kohler.   I can make arrangements for Dick during the days and be home at night for him.

Good night now and be strong in your ways.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: