Saturday, February 25, 2012

Except for going to Mass this afternoon, we were able to be home all day.    The only other person we saw  was Jody, who came to clean today because of the weather yesterday.

So the house is all clean and we had a quiet day.   I fixed hamburgers and oven fries for lunch which was a nice change for us.    I had enough burger left to prepare a small meatloaf for tomorrow.   I took a nap this afternoon.

This morning, I spent an hour downstairs laying out my new wall hanging.   I am rather excited now that it is coming together.   I will post a picture and a description when I have it done.  Tomorrow I should have more time to work on it and hopefully the baby quilt for the quilt club.

Mass was nice.  A quiet time for me to regroup.   The evenings have been kind of difficult lately as Dick is kind of out of it by then and it is hard to take care of him.   I hope when this infection is gone and when his leg is better fitted we will get over these problems.   Tomorrow, with any luck at all, I can sleep late.

So I pray that your weekend is as quiet as mine (if you want a quiet weekend that is).   And

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: