Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sunday.  It was cloudy most of the day, but got up to 58 degrees.   Actually, I can not say that it felt that warm.  We have not gotten the rain they suggested might come.

Richard, Brenda and I had breakfast at about 8AM and had a nice visit.    Then they prepared to leave so that they could stop and visit Dick one more time on the way out.    Dick called shortly after 9.   He had told his dinner companion that I would take him down to Mass this morning.   He had forgotten that I had gone to mass last night at St. John's so that I could stay home until noon today to give Richard and Brenda more visiting time one on one.    So.  I hurried up and got there to take Jerry down.  I am glad that I did as Jerry seemed in need of someone who he could talk to and he feels he knows Dick and me now.  I always enjoy the mass at Rocky Knoll.   Guess an extra mass or two won't hurt me.

After Mass, Dick and I went to the therapy department, since someone was in there, so that he could do some OT exercises to keep his arm strength up.    Usually noone is in on Sunday but we were lucky today.

He seemed a bit perkier today.   I think that Richard and Brenda's visit and the family dinner last night helped.   We will see what transpires this week.   I hope he gets a little stonger.

I came home in time to watch the Packer Game.   They won but it was a rather close game.   They were ahead except for the first quarter but San Diego was close on their heels the whole game.

So this week will be kind of busy but not frantic.   Next weekend is my trip to Chicago for IBAM.

I am excited about that.

God love you

Mary

No comments: