Friday, November 04, 2011

It was VERY cold when I woke up this morning but did warm up later in the day.  The sun was a welcome sight and really does help warm the middle of the bones.

I left at 10:30AM to get gas in the car and then went to Sheboygan Medical Center for my appointment with Dr. Holmes.   He is pleased with my progress and has given me a new exercise to add to the two I am doing.    Roxie is a very confused little kitty when I get down on the floor to do them.

Since my appointment was so late, I decided to have lunch with my friends at Dairy Queen.   There were six of us there and I feel a bit caught up with the news now.    Ceil, Joyce and Betty are going to Branson next week and are quite excited.  

So. I arrived at Rocky Knoll around 1:30PM.   Corrie had suggested to Dick that since he has been SO tired, he take today of to give a three day weekend.   He is using the stand lift for going the the bathroom so the legs are being used.    We went down to therapy this afternoon and he used the pulleys and weight lifts for arm strengthening for over a half hour though so I was pleased with his effort.   I know how hard it is for him.

We had supper together and then I came home.  

Tomorrow will be a nice day for Dick.  Richard and Brenda and Bobbie and Bill are all coming to visit him and we will eat our evening meal together.  

So until tomorrow  May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Mary

No comments: