Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Monday.

Started off busy and stayed that way.   I took care of some financial problems before heading out to Bible Study at 9AM.    When I got there, Helen Morgan helped me get in the door as I had enough Blessing Bundles for all of my  fellow prayer partners and for the Blessed Trinity staff.   We had a good showing and a lively discussion of that is the value of "things".   We are trying to discern what really has value.

I next stopped at Mother's and we took care of a lot of her financial items.  We managed to get in a good visit while I was in between phone calls.  Good thing as I had to leave in time to go to have lunch with Dick.   I brought the Irish Meatloaf for my lunch and Dick had a taste of it.    He said that he liked it but likes my meatloaf better.   I need to think about that.

So  Home again.   I am still putting things away from the Samhain dinner.    And also trying to pack away the Halloween decorations.    I took my Spider Wall Hanging over to Rocky Knoll to share with the workers.   I wore all my Halloween clothes and jewelry and will pack it away until next year.   The fun thing I got this year was a Spider ring.    It has green "stones" in it and was a real bargain at Hallmark.   That and my Kmart bat earrings made me a real hit.

The rest of my evening will be spent trying to find a book I seem to have misplaced.   I need to share it with a friend.   I know I had it last week.   There are little people in my house hiding things on me.

God love you all

I prayed for everybody with my prayer friends this morning.

Mary. 

He had therapy at 1:15PM.   Things went quite well.   We figured out a bit of a plan and Corrie has a goal of having him getting out of bed and into the bathroom without the hoyer lift by Friday.   At least during the day time.   This will require lots of transferring and walking practice.

We played Rummy and I beat him for a change.   I was home before 4PM and have been putting things away that accumulated over the weekend.

No comments: