Sunday, October 02, 2011

Hi Everybody

Bobbie,  I DID pick Chicago in my Fantasy Football League.  I am still WAY behind this week, but the Chicago game will help.  And thank the heavens that the Packers won as I had a LOT riding on them this week.

I went over to Rocky Knoll at 9AM so that I could be on time for Mass and help bring any residents down that needed help.   I put Dick's left prosthesis on before I went down.  The right prosthesis is still only for during therapy, as it has to be built up for usage.  He ended up keeping it on for 6 hours as I took it off just before I left for home at 3PM.

We had lunch together and watched the Bears game.  Bobbie and Bill came during the game and we had a lovely catchup visit.   We are all hoping to hear good news about Jim's surgery on his Achilles tendon.     There is good news on the Deeley front also,  my god daughter, Erin,  Randy's daughter, passed her bar exam in Illinois and is ready to begin practice.   Yippee!!! We are all SO proud.   And she passed on the first time around.

I did a bit of sewing today before giving up for the day.   I am intending to go to bed really early tonight as I am tired and have a super busy day tomorrow.

Please keep praying for Dick as I am still worried about him as he is so weak and is not eating as much as he should be to keep up his strength.  

God love you as we do

Mary

No comments: