Saturday, October 01, 2011

A very full day. 

I made a chicken Waldorf salad, cleaned out one of my desk drawers and pull the tomatoes.  I left here for Rocky Knoll at 11:30AM.   I stopped at the city drop off site with the tomato plants that I pulled out.   The trash people won't take that much plant material.    I am really glad that the drop off is so close.

Dick was not having a really good day.   He is really tired and has very little appetite.   I am hoping that he will get a really good night's sleep and be perkier tomorrow.  

Tonight I went to Ebeneezer Church to listen to Ceol Caidre, an Irish group from Milwaukee, and learn and do some Ceili dancing.    It was so much fun.

I met a fellow Celtic Woman, Linda there and have another lady interested in us.   So along with the fun it was successful.

I am going to bed now.   So will be more wordy tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: