Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Another lovely Autumn day.    I got Dick to take a little stroll with me again.     He does not want to go far but at least he gets one or two breaths of fresh air.   

I did my grocery shopping this morning.   Not much to get but we have to get our lottery tickets, you know.   How can we win if we don't have tickets?

I paid some bills and did some desk work and then went over to Rocky Knoll to be with Dick.   I got there for the end of his OT and then we went to lunch.   After lunch, we played Rummy until it was time for PT.
He whipped me again.

PT went very well.  Kevin worked with him today and he walked twice and then stood using a walker and transferred to a bench and then got up from the bench and walked around a corner using the walker.    We are SO excited.    Tim comes on Friday to see how he is doing.   We need the prosthesis on more often so he can be using it for transferring.

I got a haircut at 3PM and then came right home.   Did a bit of quilting chores until it was time to feed Roxie.   She figured that I was WAY late, but no matter what she tells you, I fed her just before 5PM.   Which IS feeding time.

Then I baked some scones and fixed dinner.   Now I am settling down and am hoping to be able to sleep late tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: