Sunday, September 11, 2011

What a lovely Sunday.   It was a bit warm today but not unbearable.
 
I went over to Rocky Knoll at about 9AM.   Dick was up and looking pretty good.   I went down to the Activity Room to help bring residents down to the Mass which is at 10AM.    I brought two down.   A very gentle man and a sweet lovely lady.   I enjoyed the Mass.   Father talked about 911 at the beginning and then the sermon was about forgiveness.   Forgiven and forgiving, he said.   We need both sides of the coin.

We had lunch together.   Then watched the Chicago/Atlanta game.   I was on the wrong side of that one for my Football league.   I cam home at 3PM and tried to sleep but did not do too well.   That's OK, I will get to bed early tonight.  

This week will be the beginning of things being semi normal, unless Dick gets really sick again.   Let's all pray for health for Dick.   I think he is overdue.

Have a good week.   Sleep tight

Mary

No comments: