Saturday, September 10, 2011

Such a lovely day we had today.   Gorgeous sun, warm temperatures and a gentle breeze blowing.   I slept until 8:30AM this morning.    What a pleasure.

Then I got up and did the "morning" chores and went down in the den to do some sewing.    I am making a bit of headway on my projects and am using the time for a bit of me time.

I went over to see Dick at about noon.   We had lunch together,   I helped him put on his prosthesis for a few hours.   Good to do that every day.   He seemed a BIT stronger today.   I hope this continues.   We also went outside for a stroll and roll this afternoon.

I came home at about 3:30PM to take a nap and rest.    Nice afternoon and evening.    Tomorrow will be another rather quiet day.   I intend to enjoy before busy starts again.

God love you

Mary

No comments: