Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Today was a warm muggy kind of rainy day.  I left at about 8:30AM to spend the morning with Dick as Quilt Club was at 1PM.

He was a sleepy guy but we had a visit, I stayed with him through his PT and we lunched together.   Tat is always nice.   I know his afternoons get long but at least his morning was full today.

There is a little bleeding on the stump again so we are backing off on applying pressure on it.

After lunch, I went to the Plymouth Library for Quilt Club.   I shared the Celtic Knot Block that I am making.  Those who want are sharing one block.   We will then share a finished project when the year is done and our blocks are assembled.   It is always totally amazing how the same block patterns, using different fabrics from different imaginations and then assembling them in different placements makes them all so unique and breathtaking.  It was a nice meeting.  I had not been for two months.

On the way home, I stopped at the bank and then at KMart.  I finally picked up a battery charger for the times that I don't drive the car enough.   I bought one that Richard had recommended.    I found it at KMart for $4 less than the Sears catalogue, so I feel like I really got a bargain.

That is about all for today.  I pulled out and folded all of my hunting clothes as I really don't intend to go any more.    I will see if the guys can use some of it.

God love you

Mary

No comments: