Friday, August 05, 2011

A friend sent me an email with this in it.

Quote of the day:
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

I stayed home all morning.  Jody came at 8AM and Gary got here just before noon.    I did windows and washed towels and made a couple of important phone calls before lunch.

Then I went to my friend Joan Kramer, for a reflexology treatment.    That relaxed me so so much and visitign with Joan is always helpful too.   Now I have pretty toe nails.

I went right over to see Dick after leaving her.   We had supper together.   Then visited until about 6:30 when I came home to feed Roxie.

So that was the day.   

I came home to a reassembled house.  Gary got it all done today.    Now I can call Ed to order carpet cleaning.   Then I will be ready with a clean house when Dick comes home.

Take care.   And have a nice weekend.   I don't have to do anything but church and go to see Dick.   Love that.

Mary 


 

No comments: