Thursday, August 11, 2011

An organizing morning.    I got up a bit late because I could.  It was such a pleasure to just lie there in bed for a while.

Then I spent the morning down in the family room finishing organizing the quilting projects there.   I still have to tackle the closet with all the fabric and all but I fee like at least that room is organized.

I left a bit early to do some shopping.  Then met Dick at Rocky Knoll.   We had lunch together, I brought a sandwich.    He had more therapy as usual, we went for a stroll and roll and then played cards for the rest of the afternoon.  His stump looks much better but still has scabs on it.    We see Dr. Fehrman in the morning, hopefully this will be the week we can start the process for shrinking and forming the stump for a prosthesis.   Pray hard.

I am home and winding down for the night.    Richard and Brenda are coming to see Dick on Saturday and will stay overnight.  That will be a joy.

I tried to take a picture of a beautiful butterfly feeding on my blooming Squaw Flowers, but he got camera shy just as I got out there.  I haven't been able to identify it but will try to get a picture as they really like my flowers and perhaps someone can help me find out what species he is.

Have a good day and pray for us tomorrow as we see Dr. Fehrman.

God love you

Mary

No comments: