Friday, August 12, 2011

A lovely day.   The "evening" rain they promised came off an on all afternoon though it was really sparse.   I still feel that perhaps I should water my deck plants.  They look a bit sad out there, but the weathermen and women keep promising rain and the drops from heaven are much more nourishing than mine.

Today was also a very exiting day.   I arrived at Rocky Knoll at about 9AM.  Tim picked us up for the appointment with Dr. Fehrman at about 9:30AM.   Dr. Fehrman is VERY pleased with the look of the stump and says we are ready to call Tim from Wisconsin Prosthesis in to begin the process for the prosthesis.   YIPPEE!!  Much better than we had hoped.   It makes a possible home date for 4 to 5 weeks from now.

Leaving there at about 2PM, I picked up a prescription at Walmart and returned an item to Fleet Farm.   Home again.   I keep stressing how nice it is to get her.   If only Dick were here too.   

Have a lovely weekend.   I am sure I will as Richard and Brenda will be here.

God love you

Mary

BREAKING NEWS!
To save the economy, in August, 2011, the government will start deporting older people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medical costs and increase welfare funds for immigrants.
I started crying when I thought of you.
RUN, YOU OLD BUZZARD, RUN!

Well... Someone sent it to me,
and I'm not going alone!

 

No comments: