Saturday, June 11, 2011

This was a lovely day.

And it was a day of great concern.

The lovely part first.   Bobbie came over at about 11:30AM so that I could go to Hilbert for Georgina's bridal shower.   It was wonderful.   We had a lovely lunch, turkey or ham sandwiches on croissants.  There were salads and desserts too.  It was great.   A nice crowd of  Deeleys and Harveys (Kathy's family).   It is easy when the new member of the family is so sweet.

I apparently know more about Georgina and Shane as I aced the questionnaire with 14 out of 17 right on the questions asked.  I guess that Shane and I are on the same wavelength.   He is a special guy.   I am glad that he found Georgina.

I found out that Matt and Koiru and Alana and Coleton are coming home for the wedding.  What joy there will be then.

The bad new is that Dick is still very uncomfortable.   I told you that he had pneumonia.   We took his temperature this evening and it is still high.  If it is still high tomorrow, we will take him to the hospital.  He is in too delicate a situation to mess around.

So.  Pray for the night.

God love you

 Mary

No comments: