Sunday, June 05, 2011

You all will be pleased to know that things were very quiet during the past 24 hours.    Dick slept quite well.   He wakes up a lot, normally, and did. but he still slept more than his usual sleep.   I think his body just got too worn out to fight.  He also took a nice nap this morning but has forced himself to stay awake this afternoon, so we are hoping for a repeat of last night.

We had a quiet day.   I spent it watering plants, cooking, washing clothes and writing a lot of notes that needed to be written.

Tomorrow, the quiet days will be over.   I need to pick up a prescription for Dick during the day and we will see Dr. Fehrman in the late afternoon.   Please pray that all is well with that foot.   I worry because the foot keeps turning and because of the circulation problem.

It is almost time for bed and am I ever ready.   I did not take my usual afternoon nap.   But I did spend about an hour out on the deck enjoying the late afternoon air and nature's party.

Have a great week.   I am hoping for the same.   Good news is the hope for us.  Pray hard.

God love you

Mary

No comments: